This recipe has been a family favorite for years. Suzette’s recipe is in two of Paula’s cookbooks. Try this out and let us know what you think.
Serve plenty of French bread for sopping up the spicy butter goodness.
- 2 sticks of butter melted
- 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of Loiusana hot sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 lbs unpeeled medium shrimp
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh parsley
Heat oven to 400°F.
Stir together the butter, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, black pepper, hot sauce, garlic and cajun seasoning.
Pour mixture into a large baking dish or pan
Add the shrimp and top with lemon slices.
Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes, stirring mixture twice, until shrimp are pink.