- ¾ pound ground chuck
- ¾ pound of ground pork
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- ¾ cup chopped bell pepper
- ½ cup of mayo
- 14.5 ounces canned diced tomatoes with roasted garlic and onion, drained
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoon coarse ground mustard
- ½ tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Mix all meatloaf ingredients well and place in a baking dish. Shape into a loaf.
Mix ingredients and spread on loaf. Bake for 1 hour.