- 2 (1 ounce) packages bearnaise sauce mix
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 shallots, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb red potatoes, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 can of artichokes, halves
- 8 ounces of fresh mushrooms
- 2 lb chicken breast tenders
Turn crock pot on high while preparing ingredients.
In crock pot, mix together both packages of bearnaise sauce mix, wine, tarragon and garlic powder until well blended.
Add shallots, green pepper, potatoes, artichokes, mushrooms and chicken. Stir gently.
Cover, reduce heat setting to low and cook 6 hours
Leave a Reply