- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- ¼ cup of mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 (2-ounce) jars dried beef, chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Assorted crackers or bagel chips
- Beat first 5 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended; stir in beef, bell pepper, and onion. Spoon into a 2 1/2-quart baking dish;
- Toast walnuts in microwave for 3 minutes with butter. Sprinkle nuts on top of dip. .
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Serve immediately with crackers or bagel chips.
Creamy Smoked Salmon Dip: Substitute 4 ounces smoked salmon for dried beef, Omit chopped nuts.
Note- The dried beef is real salty. You can lightly rinse beef to reduce salt.