This recipe is a friend of ours that we met on Facebook. Jett, is a baker and enterd this recipe in the Cooking Channel’s cookie swap.
- 1 cup butter(no substitutes!)at room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- vanilla(whatever amount you like
- cinnamon(use your own judgement)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 small package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (10oz)package Nestle vanilla/chocolate swirled chips
- 1 (10ox)package Nestle chocolate/peanut butter swirled chips
- 1 cup(or more)broken up walnut pieces
- 4 oz bits of brickle(Heath Bar Toffee bits)
How to make it
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and make sure the racks are set high in the oven.
- Cream butter and sugars until creamy
- Add eggs and mix well
- Add pudding mix and vanilla(I love vanilla, so I use a lot)
- Mix all until well combined
- In a seperate bowl, add flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix all together.
- Add the flour mixture to the sugar/egg combination.
- Have mixer on slow so the flour doesn’t come out all over and make a mess…..can’t tell ya how many times I’ve done that!
- When all is mixed well, get a big strong spoon to mix up the dough.
- Batter will be very thick.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix it up real good
- Try not to eat the cookie dough or there won’t be anything to bake…..
- Wet hands and get a large spoon to scoop out the dough to make big cookies.
- Allow enough space on the pan for the cookies spreading,
- Watch very carefully so they don’t overbake,
- About 7 – 10 minutes
August 2, 2012 at 9:08 am
Thank you so much for sharing! XOXO